Monday, January 12, 2009

Really - you could save a bunch of money

Ok, so if you’ve had your head in the sand lately, I’m here to tell you rates are low.

I mean shockingly low rates. I’ve been working around the clock (not literally, but it feels like it) to accommodate folks and get them moving on a home loan refinance. Or the second home. And even a few rental properties. Don’t drag your feet.

If your rate is above 5.5%, you should be calling your lender and exploring your options. It may not make sense for you, but it will for the vast majority of homeowners. Don’t wait too long. You never know how long an opportunity like this one will last.

If you not have a lender, Let My Experience Work For You!

If you want to take advantage of these historically low rates to purchase or refinance please call me at (865) 567-0113.

No comments: